Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hello All You Design Fanatics!

Just starting this blog today to document the renovation and design process of a home that we are purchasing in Las Vegas, NV! The home was built in 1965 on Winterwood Golf Course, an older community is Las Vegas with the charm and design details of old Las Vegas.

Being an Architect and Interior Designer, I always had a passion for older homes. Not so much the newer track homes here in Vegas, but the older communities with tree lined streets and homes with character and wonderful design details.  It was always my dream to find a Mid Century home in an older neighborhood, and renovate it to my taste while still keeping the overall architectural integrity of the home.

After much searching with my husband, who is a realtor here in Vegas, we finally found our little jewel! We should be getting into contract today, and are ecstatic to start on our renovation!

I will be posting pics soon, I am still in the process of figuring out how this blog thing works...

xoxo,
Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment