Saturday, April 30, 2011

'I Have Been Cheating On Fashion, With Furniture' - Carrie Bradshaw

Maybe not as glamourous furniture, but I have been buying bath hardware like a mad woman! Being that all of the bathrooms are being gutted as we speak, now comes the fun part of looking for new towel bars and rings, mirrors,faucets, and yes...toilets. Here are a few of my finds...


Kohler Rainshower Head


Ginger Co. TP Holder


Ginger Co. 24" Towel Bars


Modern Fan Co. - Ball Fan for Living Room


Modern Fan Co. - Cirrus Fan for Kitchen

I have been obsessed with these fans ever since I got the first DWR catalogue and have been dreaming about having these in my home ever since!


The Kohler Hatbox Toilet - waaaay out of my budget at $3,000 on up. But who says that looking for toilets can't be glamourous?


Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment